Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sketch #123 at LCOM

 
Welcome to sketch #113 at LCOM!

I created a card for my MIL using the fabulous heart stamp from Dina Wakley as well as the sentiment from the set. 

I cut the heart border with a Stampin' Up border punch and added some lace for the special occasion. 

To give the background some texture I  used the circles from the Rubber Dance Stamps set "Round in circles".


Have fun using the awesome sketch, there is a prize to win for you :)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card you've made for your MIL, Majo! I'm sure she'll love that.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the sentiment is just beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card. I really like that SU punch.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschön, liebe Majo. Toll, wie du die gestanzte Borte mit der Spitzenband betonst.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete