Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Rubber Dance Tuesday ♥

Good morning, my friends!

It's Tuesday and I have something for you I created with the beautiful Rubber Dance Birthday stamps.

I used the Tim Holtz *Rays* stencil for the background and cut the sentiment with the Valentines Decorative Strip die.

My grungy vintage Birthday Wishes are the new Rubber Dance Stamps, which had just been released.



Come on over and check them out!

Psssst .... there is also a discount on all Rubber Dance stamps in the shop ♥

5 comments:

  1. Love it, Majo!! <3 That Rays stencil is so cool, makes the whole thing pop out. Thank you for the announcement of my new website with sale, and also for using a stamp from one the of the new birthday sets! :-)
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefällt mir sehr gut mit den fröhlichen Strahlen!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Tag - gefällt mir richtig gut!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvELY tag, and thanks for leaving a comment on my entry for Craft Stamper ... Happy to be promoting these beautiful stamps, another one tomorrow.. LOL

    ReplyDelete