Thursday, December 18, 2014

Naughty Christmas?

Well, I really didn't know what to think of the challenge by the sisters.

I tried my very best to come up with just a bit of snark for the naughty Christmas creation. 

I once again used the technique I learned during the Tim Holtz event *12 tags of 2014,* I must say that I LOVE it!

The fellow was holding an ice cone to begin with, I didn't think that would fit, so I gave him a star to carry through the forest :)

Hope nobody is offended by this tag ♥


10 comments:

  1. SUPER! ;-) Das ist ja so eine humorvolle Kreation, total klasse! Das mag ich sehr ;-) LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite perfectly snarky and naughty! This is such a fun tag, Majo. So glad you came and played with the Snarky Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Majo that is all kinds of awesome naughty Christmas goodness!!! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "N is for Naughty" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interessante Interpretation :D
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it.. so very cool. Thanks for joining us at SoSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this made me chuckle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super awesome tag, love your snark, thanks for playing along with us at SoSS for the N is for Naughty challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious and naughty! Love it! Thanks for joining the fun again at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete