Monday, March 5, 2018

Choose your own adventure

Hi Peeps,

it's my turn today to challenge you over at the USE YOUR STUFF blog.

My theme for this week is simnple:

*ANYTHING GOES*

I have decided to create a tag with the Banksy Marionette Girl from Viva Las VegaStamps.

I stamped the image on a panel and the bottom part on another. I cut the girl and applied distress ink and Black Archival on the edges. After stamping the sentiment also also inked the edges and adhered it with pop dots.

I glued the panel to a tag and added some lace and a little wooden heart.



Please join our challenge and look at the beautiful creation my teammates have come up with!


Happy Crafting ♥

2 comments:

  1. Great tag! I love the simplicity and great design of it. Love how that sentiment looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wundervoll, liebe Majo! Da passt einfach alles! Ich bin begeistert.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete