Friday, March 23, 2018

A woman's place .....

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm over at the Viva Las VegaStamps Blog to show you a rather quick card. 

The scribble circle and all the lovely girls/women designed by Mary Vogel Lozinak work so well together and with changing the sentiment you will have a very neutral image for many occasions, i.e. Birthdays, Friendship, just saying "Hello" or even with a little heart in the middle of the circle for a Valentine's card

I stamped the scribble circle and masked the middle with a piece of Post It. After stamping all the Beauties I cut my stamped sentiment apart and adhered it with pop dots and the upper one with my Tiny Attacher. 

I added some Washi Tape in between the two layers on top to give my card a bit of excitement. I adhered the panel to the card base with Miracle Tape.


Here you see all the stamps I used, except the sentiment:


Here you find all the stamps I used:



Happy Crafting ♥

3 comments: