Saturday, February 24, 2018

*T* is for Tissue


Oh, I love me some tissue!

It's always so very easy to use on rough surfaces and guess what, it's our new challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

Yes, I know, we always come up with the best ideas to challenge you 😙

I have used some leftover scrap paper from an earlier Gelli Print and used Viva Las VegaStamps for my image and the sentiment!


See my tissue .....


Please hop on over to our blog and join in our snarky fun, you might become a princess or even our Queen!

Happy weekend and happy crafting ♥

6 comments:

  1. This is great, Majo - yet more VLVS stamps on my wishlist, and your background is fabulous, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! This made me laugh! Love your piece. But that image and the sentiment are hilarious! Wow, the tissue just disappears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic sistah!!!
    That background is amazing and a great use of your tissue!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool Majo! Das is klasse!!!!Du hast aber auch immer die genialsten Einfälle für die Stempel!
    Gruß
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background and the stamp set. I really need to get some Viva Las Vegas stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wie cool, liebe Majo. Jetzt muss ich wohl auch einmal demnächst diese Tissue-Sache ausprobieren...
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete