Monday, August 30, 2021

You've got the dreamer's disease ► VLVS!

 

Hi, peeps!

Me again for your entertainment and inspiration.

I have yet another AMF project for you. You remember …. AMF = Art Meets Function. 

 


This time I used the Display Stand, designed by Eileen Hull together with a bunch of Viva LasVegaStamps:

 10289

14097

14094

14849

14088

Sentiment 20354

 After assembling the Display stand, I cut panels and stamped the leaves and flowers randomly. I stamped the daisy silhouettes in different colors on corrugated board and pimped the edges with just a bit of golden embossing powder. It looks grungy and I love it.




 

This display stand could be used for a calendar, or as in my case for pictures of the loved ones.

Have a good tome, stay safe, find time to craft and look forward to the Halloween season, aren't you excited yet?

Luv ya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment