Friday, June 18, 2021

The usual suspects ► VLVS! Inspiration Blog

Hi, peeps!

Me again for your entertainment and inspiration.

I have yet another AMF project for you. You remember …. AMF = Art Meets Function.

 

 
 
This time I upcycled a box in which I received sunglasses. I kept it because it has magnets to open/close. I love it, it looks so elegant.

I stamped my lovely ladies and masked them. After adding (their) wings I colored the backgrounds and added more stamping for more interest. 

 I rubbed off the masking fluid and colored the ladies. I wasn’t sure about the sentiment, since I tend to give my art work as presents to my friends. Well, for this one I need to find someone special.











 I have used a lot of stamps; I list them for you:

Ladies from plate 1517

Wings from plate 1523 

Sentiment from plate 827

Doodle Dots

You are beautiful from plate 1471

Create Art every day from plate 1459

The small words (nobody saw) ..... also from plate 1517

Thanks so much for stopping over. You guys have a good time, stay safe, take care of yourselves and have fun crafting.

Luv ya 🧡

 

No comments:

Post a Comment