Tuesday, April 14, 2020

You are here ► Viva Las VegaStamps!




Hi Folks, I'm on the blog today over at VLVS!




 I’d like to show you a tag I made with lots of water. I used Distress inks in four different colors: Victorian Velvet, Bundles Sage, Shaded Lilac and Hickory Smoke.

I started by cutting a tag from watercolor paper and applied distress ink to my craft sheet. I drew stripes with a rather large brush. I stamped the dots in the same color, spritzing the stamp with water after inking.  I used a brush to spritz some ink on may tag. 


I told you, lots of water needed for my creation this time.

I stamped the circles with Hickory Smoke.


After stamping the sentiment on a separate piece of watercolor paper, I added glue dots to adhere it to my tag.





 I have used the following stamps:

19563


Distress Inks:
Victorian Velvet
 Bundled Sage
 Shaded Lilac
 Hickory Smoke

Have a happy week, stay healthy and take good care of yourself and the loved ones ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment