Monday, March 16, 2020

A little Gift Box ► VLVS!


Hi Folks,

Today I'd like to show you a gift box I made for my friend’s Birthday.

 
I have used the stamps from Plate 916, a very versatile set, which I love very much, since I always love flowers.

This is the little box I upcycled:


I will give this to a friend who borrows sentiment stamps from me all the time, now she will have some of her own.


I cut my panel according to the size of my box, scored the lines and applied distress ink in 3 different colors. I didn’t take pictures of this process, you all know this works.


  
When my panel had dried up, I started stamping my flowers. I didn’t want to use black ink; it would’ve been too hard in my eyes, so the “Watering can” from Ranger was right down my alley.


 I wrapped the panel around the box, added a ribbon and ready!

I must say, this was a fun project, the size of the stamps enabled me to stamp really close together, I have a few more projects on my mind already.

The flower stamps I used:


 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop over!

Happy week and happy crafting ♥









1 comment: