Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Triangles ► MooMania


Hi Folks,



This posting is a hard one for me. I have joined MooMania in the early days of the challenges and hardly ever left the format, except on a few occasions, where I just couldn't fit my ideas onto the little thing.

Three of them had been triples ...




..... the other one the Tryptichon:



And one, where Susi asked for Triple Stamping (My least favorite one, I show you just a very tiny picture.)



Other than that I have created on the format of 1.1 x 2.8" and had lots of fun meeting the challenge.

What can I say, it's over.

What's left are two boxes filled with my ideas, work and emotions, and of course Moo's, close to 200 pieces.





I understand and respect Susi's decision to close the blog, but what can I say, it hurts.

This is my final Moo for you:


 #207 - Triangles ....


I wish you all the best and maybe you also want to try to work on small spaces, believe me, it's fun ♥






2 comments:

  1. Du bist und warst unsere Moo Meisterin.Wundervolle Teile über die Jahre! Danke Dir von ganzem Herzen für Deine Mitwirkung, Deine begeisterte Arbeit und Deine Freundschaft.
    Ein gesegnetes 2020 wünsche ich.
    Knuddel
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wunderschöne Arbeiten sind das wieder, toll!
    Ich habe immer viel Spass gehabt bei euren Themen danke dir für die vielen Jahren.
    Ich wünsche dir ein gutes neues Jahr 2020
    Lieben Gruss Elke

    ReplyDelete