Thursday, May 9, 2019

She was a dreamer ► Viva Las VegaStamps

Hi folks!
 
I've created an Art Journal Spread "She was a dreamer" using some gorgeous VLVS! rubber stamps. 


 1.    I stamped the Whimsical Lettered Man twice, once on my spread and once on a piece of scrap paper to mask my image.
2.    I stamped all other elements in different colours over the image
3.    The main image was coloured with Pitt Artist pens
4.    To create some kind of a frame I added the stitches
5.    I stamped the sentiment several times without reinking my stamp
6.    I distressed the edges with some ink
7.    At last I added some inked water splashes



I have used the following stamps:

19679 - Whimsical Lettered Man 2
19565 - Measuring Tape Section
20172 - Row of Scribble Circles/Eyes
20170 - Rows of Numbers
19643 - Sawtooth Stitching lines
19635 - She was a dreamer

Other supplies:

Florence Watercolour Paper
Ranger Distress Inks

Thanks a lot for your precious time.


3 comments: