Saturday, January 12, 2019

*B*is for Books ► Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers


Hi guys!

Welcome to our new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

The theme is s a fun one:

BOOKS

I used a Viva Las VegaStamps image and generated the sentiment on the computer. The flowers are a Sizzix die, designed by Tim Holtz.

Hop on over and join the fun!




This is the awesome mood board our dear Sistah Lee has provided .... and no, I will not give you the name of the manufacturer of these shoes, no way!!


Happy Weekend and Happy Crafting ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love this, she obviously hides her libido pretty well during the daytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally brilliant! Big hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is glorious, isn't she? And such a fine and snarky sentiment. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, this is one hilarious tag! Thanks for having me as GDT - I had FUN! Sorry for the late visit....

    ReplyDelete