Sunday, December 6, 2015

Winter Card and Tutorial ♥

Hello, my crafty friends, today I show you a card made for this beautiful season.


I started with white cardstock, die cut snowflakes, Gesso, Napkin Varnish and Distress Spray Stain *Picket Fence* and *Stormy Sky*. I used the varnish to glue the snowflakes to the card and applied some gesso to make the surface a little smoother. I sprayed with Distress Stains.

 To give it a more frosty look I added embossing powder, but brushed most of it off again, I wanted just a bit of shimmer, I show you a close up ....



I stamped my sentiment on vellum and heat embossed it.


The Poinsettias were cut from burlap, I added a little button and some twine to finish my "frosty" card.


Have a wonderful time and I hope you find enough time to craft!

 Stamp set from Rubber Dance:
Winter Wonderland




Don't forget about the 15% discount code you'll get on your next order
in the Rubber Dance Online Store using "majo2015"

1 comment:

  1. Ein Weihnachtsstern aus Rupfen! Wie toll ist das denn? Warum bin ich da nicht selbst drauf gekommen?
    Ganz großes Kino, liebe Majo.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete