Monday, October 19, 2015

Sweet Darnell ♥

I was mentioned on Darnell's blog and didn't even know about it :(

So happy now ♥

Majo Wybranietz of Majo's Art. Majo has been blogging since 2010. She is a designer whose work has been oft-published and she is well-recognized for her challenge wins. Majo also shares with her readers tips and photo tutorials on new techniques. You will be inspired by Majo's talented card designs and altered art creations!

What a sweet thing to do, thanks so much, Darnell!

3 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower because of sweet Darnell! :) Nice to meet you. Great cards shared here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Majo! I am truly grateful for every follower and I know true friendships are formed in our blogging community so I enjoy introducing talented crafters to other talented crafters. I like to think of all the friendships that are forming in Blogland because of my New Friends Corner and it makes me happy! Thank you, again, for joining and for your wonderful post today!! Enjoy your day!! Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete