Sunday, February 1, 2015

Paperworld 2015

Please be aware: MANY PICTURES TO FOLLOW

On our way to the show in Frankfurt


Discussing the details for my next order


Circling my prey ...;) ;) ;) 


Tim in action, one can just feel how much he enjoys this!




This is what he made for me, 
I love the birds stamp set and asked him to stamp and colour one for me ...


I also got that beautiful tag made with texture paste ....


And last but not least, Mario, the "man" BTS, always there to help .....


On our way back, sending pics to my friends :)


 ..... almost forgot the most wonderful artist, Dyan Reaveley. Too bad I saw her so late, so I just watched her for a little while, she does amazing things to paper and paint.

I'm not into Art Journaling (yet) at all, maybe she was my trigger?


3 comments:

  1. Have fun dear Majo, but I'm sure you will ;-)
    LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Really nice that you met Tim and got those personal souvenirs, too! :-)
    xox

    ReplyDelete