Monday, August 4, 2014

Step-by-Step with Rubber Dance ;)

Today is my debut for a step-by-step tutorial at the Rubber Dance Design Team! Here's a very sneaky peek - if you want to know more, check out my step-by-step tutorial featuring a wonderful background stamp and a lovely sentiment on their blog today


These stamps are awesome, hop on over and take a look!

I used:

 #BK2-2E: Burlap
 #JNEN-2E: Just a note

Furthermore I used a TCW Distressed hearts stencil
Corkpad from DCWV
Stampers Anonymous "Clearly for Art"
Ranger Sticky Canvas
Ticket die Kraftin' Kimmie


2 comments:

  1. Hello dear Majo! You made so beautiful project!!! I love it in every detail! Great idea! Thank you very much for sharing this with us at Rubber Dance! I'm so happy to be with you at this wonderful DT! And I became a follower of your sweet blog :)
    Hugs, xoxo
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein sehr gelungener Canvas und ein toller Workshop, liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete