Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge .....

Hello everyone!
Here we are again for another fantastic Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

** PLEASE NOTE: **
Our Twisted Chosen for challenge #65 may be delayed next week. If it is not posted next Tuesday, it will be next Wednesday on New Year's Day. Lots of Holiday things going on. Thanks for your understanding.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/scrapbookingwithmeboutique/


Also, our Prize Winner for the month of December will probably be announced along with the Twisted Chosen (NOTE ABOVE). Just FYI!

Okay, now on to our new challenge:
THE CHALLENGE
Show us something crafty that is new to you either received or bought!
THE TWIST
Make the theme of your creation something new or the beginning of something (baby, car, house, marriage, beginning of a race, etc.)

This is my take ....

I used the Studio Light Paper pad for the first time, it has just arrived a couple of days ago and since my wrist is still in the cast I kept my card rather CAS. The "Welcome Home" stands for a new beginning!


1 comment:

  1. I love this! Colors are beautiful on this CAS - stars are the best! :)
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete