Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thank you for spoiling me :)


For my birthday last week I received some truly wonderful gifts from my friend and blog buddies.

This is an awesome book Carmen made for me, she has been the one who took my hand during my first steps in scrapbooking. She has a fabulous style and a great eye for details.


Here a re two of the pages inside:



..... and her beautiful card


I received this cute little box with a bunch of amazing charms and also an awesome card from my blog buddy Martina.


This piece of art along with a beautiful card and snowflake stamps were given to me by my Dutch friend Ira, quite an artist, isn't she?

I must mention that the shoe was filled with lace ... yummy!


I also received a package from my swap partner Kirsty from Nevada yesterday. We had a swap at CCCB and she spoiled me rotten:



Thank you all so much my dear friends, you make me getting older so easy peasy :)

1 comment:

  1. Wie schön zu sehen daß du solche tolle Geburtstagsgeschenke bekommen hast Majo! Da fühlst du dich wie ein Kind in einem Candystore, oder? LG, Ira

    ReplyDelete