Saturday, November 26, 2016

*UFO's* at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

We all have them, and we all will finish them ..... one of these days :)

UFO's



This is our current challenge at our *Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers* blog for the next two weeks.

I always have cardstock in my stash with some kind of background, some in whole sheets, some already cut to card size or tags, the smaller ones into ATC's. This just had the colouring and the scratches.

I also found the wings which I must've stamped and cut a while ago, I guess at the time I didn't find any use for them.

Now I stamped the lady from Viva Las Vegastamps and the bulb from Visible Image and used bleach to take the colour away. The wings are from Rubber Dance Stamps.

To add some interest I stamped sentiments from Cherry Pie on the edges.

The sentiment on the bottom is part of a text from Dylusions.

I hope you find the time to join us, we'd love to see your UFO's ♥

 I will also enter this tag into the current challenge at Viva LasVegaStamps!




I will also enter this tag into the current challenge at Viva LasVegaStamps!


11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous ATC/tag! Happy birthday to you, my talented friend, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag, the way you put it together you wouldn't know they were UFOs. Terrific sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another super fantastic tag!!!
    Wonderful wonderful wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such an awesome mixed media tag! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo brilliant! I can identify with that sentiment too
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D Liebe Majo, da hast Du Dein UfO ja perfekt beendet. Der Spruch könnte von mir sein... ;-)
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much brilliance from what started as a couple of UFOs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag!!! Thanks for joining us at VLVS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment with the perfect stamp!!! Thank you for joining the VLVS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete