Friday, November 11, 2016

Totem Cat



Hi all! It's my turn to host our posting at the EyeConnect Craft blog today. I'd like to show you a card I made with the fun Cat from the Totem Cats set.

I started by applying PanPastels in different colours to my panel. I added texture by inking the hearts with a Dylusions stencil and added even more texture with Texture Paste from Ranger and a square stencil. I rubbed some “Ground Espresso” Distress Ink over the whole panel and stamped the crisscross on the edges.

I applied Gesso to the chip board cat and added brown acrylic paint. After assembling the beauty with brads I adhered it to my card with pop dots. The sentiment I used is from Viva Las VegaStamps.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Sehr genial, liebe Majo und wie immer einen mehr als passenden Spruch dazu.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete