Sunday, November 9, 2014

Time to light up the candles!


Hello everyone! 
Today I want to show you how to create a little holder for a Tea light with Rubber Dance Stamps.
 
I started with 4 cuts of the Sizzix Die “Mini Cabinet Card” and applied distress in in Brushed Corduroy and Pine needles, spritzed & flicked with water.
I randomly stamped with the set of nature prints called Pines Fir Yew and embossed with clear embossing powder and cut out the snowflake in the upper section.

The words were cut with the Sizzix die *Holiday Words Script*, I added some Perfect Pearls Mist “Biscotti” for a little sparkle.
  For the windows I cut 4 circles from vellum and glued them on the back.
 I punched holes in all for cabinets and added hemp twine.
 
This makes a little gift, easy to send by mail, 
since it’s all flat or just as a take along present.
 
I suggest using battery tea light, since the vellum tends to curl itself up a bit when it gets too warm!
 This is the cozy light you will have at night!
 
Have fun crafting!

Hugs from Majo


To see all the cool stamps from Rubber Dance, you can hop over to the webshop here: www.rubberdance.com

5 comments:

  1. Wunder-wunderschön, liebe Majo.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, once again you have planted a seed of inspiration in my brain :-) Not sure how I'll make my attempt yet, but I certainly love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wie schön, liebe Majo! Das hast du toll hingekommen.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete