Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our monthly colour challenge at RDS



It's November and time to create something for the upcoming season.

Please come on over to our challenge blog to win some amazing stamps ♥

I used my favorite stencil from TCW with Claudine Hellmuth Gesso and applied distress ink in Wild Honey, Barn Door and Peeled Paint. I spritzed & flicked with water to take the paint off the stars and to create an interesting background.

The die cut is the “Victorian Carolers” by Tim Holtz. I used the sentiment from the Stamp Set #SEC4-M Christmas Greetings and some Washi Tape from my stash. I added a piece of Kraft Cardstock cut with the “Vintage lace” border die from Sizzix.

Have a lovely day
Majo


2 comments:

  1. Wie schön Scherenschnitte zu kombieren mit diesen Farben, mal etwas ganz anderes liebe Majo, ich bin begeistert! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz bezaubernd, liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete