Monday, January 16, 2023

Hellooooo ► VLVS!

 

 Hello friends!

Time for another AMF project and some upcycling.

 AMF = Art Meets Function

 Merken


I used a plastic container to pep up and have a “ready to go” gift for (m)any occasion(s).

 I used design paper and stamped the flowers and leaves randomly with Pumice Stone (leaves) and Hickory Smoke (Petals). I heat embossed all images to make the container last for a while.

 I added the little tag with packthread.

 A very simple and quick present with the lovely flower stamps, which are so versatile.

 The other sides .....




Go on, try them out:

Viva Las Vegastamps

 I used the following stamps on my project: 

 10289

14094

14088

14090

14097

14849

14102

14087

Helloooo

Have a good start into the new week.

Luv ya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment