Friday, December 17, 2021

Christmas Bags ► VLVS!

 

 Hi, my friends, my last round for Christmas presents and cards.

 

Today I made bags for my friends and family, lots of bags. The bigger ones are plain paper bags, the smaller ones the Tim Holtz idea-ology Kraft Glassine pockets.

 I decided to go for a bit more elegance this year, so I chose to heat emboss in gold on black card stock. I used white ink to make sure my image was stamped correctly on the black background.

 I made a whole bunch of bags, I show you some in detail now.





With the flap open ...... 


 
Just to give you an impression when using different colors:

 Merken


And here is a little something for the ones who forgot to makes cards at all and run out of time. This stamp is so easy, I have known the plate for quite some time, I never knew it was an image, that covered a whole card. So quick and easy and still beautiful!

 



I have used the following stamps:

Cheer Tree from plate 1370

Sentiment from plate 1363

5742

9921

267 Stick Tree

 It's A Merry Christmas from plate 1370

  A Merry Christmas to you all, have a great time, we will see each other in 2 weeks. 

Luv ya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment