Wednesday, May 19, 2021

She was a dreamer ► VLVS!

 Good morning, Peeps ♥

Today I show you another addition to my canvas triple.

 

I started it last year and two are already hanging on the wall of my studio.

Again I started with distress ink in warm red and yellow and left out a part in the middle. I stamped the vintage lady and the sentiment on tissue paper and used Mod Podge Matte to adhere it to my canvas.

I used the same colours distress ink to colour her dress and hair.

 For more interest I spritzed some ink on top, added the wooden charms, the metal ring and string and ready is my little canvas.

 


  

I tend to give my creations to friends, those three I’m sure I will keep.

Remember the last two I made?
 

I used the following stamps:

Fed-up Vintage Lady
She was a dreamer
 Both from plate 1459
 Thanks so mch for stopping by, have a great day, find time to craft 
and take good care of yourselves.
 Luv ya ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment