Sunday, February 16, 2020

Perfect Flowers grow wonderful wings ► Rubber Dance Stamps Blog

Hi my friends,

 Today I show you a page of my smallest Art journal, it measures 4 x 5.5”. I know many of you have even smaller ones.

 
I inked and sprayed the background with 3 different inks and decided to use the new “Mix a sentiment” stamps as one for the background. 
 

After stamping and cutting the butterflies and flower stems as well as the leaves, I stamped the butterflies again on my page to get the antennae. 




After arranging all parts I chose a few words from the “mix a sentiment ‘” and glued them to my page. 
I love it!

I have used the following stamps.

Flower stems and leaves from set Crazy Flowers #1

 Thanks so much for stopping by, happy Crafting ♥

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal page,great background and love the beautiful butterfly flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete