Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Cards ► Rubber Dance Art Stamps

Hi folks,

I'm thru, at least I think I am.

I made so many Christmas Cards this year using the new set from Rubber Dance Stamps *Textured Christmas Green*. It was so quick and easy once I had the Master Boards ready. They really took the longest, since all panels needed time to dry.

This is the card I show on the blog today ....






.... and these I made on top. 

 

 Don't worry I don't post them all, I just wanted to show you how different they look when using different colours of ink and embossing powder:

 





 And also some landscape format:







Wonderful Holidays for you and the family!

With Love, Majo ♥



1 comment:

  1. I know these cards! And I can say with certainty that that at least one of them is even more gorgeous than in the photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete