Friday, December 28, 2018

Encouraging Art Journal Page ► Viva Las VegaStamps Blog

Hi guys, I'm on the blog today over at VLVS!


Today I share my last post for 2018 at Viva Las VegaStamps and I am sharing a couple of lovely stamps!               



I created yet another Art Journal page with Distress Oxides and the wonderful encouraging sentiment.

I used the same technique I had introduced on one of my recent posts, i.e. here!

I stamped the
rose bush with the colours (Broken China and Worn Lipstick) I used on the background, just to give it a more interesting look.




After adding the "frame" with the stitching line from Plate 1459 I stamped the sentiment and added more prints of the rose bush with black Archival ink.

I used the following stamps:

20146 - Rose bush
19642 - Stitching line
20224 - Sentiment

All the best for the upcoming year 2019 for you




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece, Majo! Everyone needs a little encouragement from time to time and this really hits the spot for me! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine tolle Seite für dein Art Journal. Die Farben passen wunderbar zusammen, das hätte ich gar nicht gedacht.
    Klebst du die Seite in ein Buch oder bindest du sie später? Ich überlege auch gerade ein Journal anzufangen mit Techniken o.ä., die ich auch unbedingt noch ausprobieren will.

    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank für das Kompliment. Ich habe ein genähtes Buch von einer Freundin bekommen und nutze es als Basis. Die fertigen Journal Pages klebe ich ein. Hier sieht man das Journal auf einigen Bildern:

      http://majos-art.blogspot.com/2018/03/some-pages-in-my-art-journal.html

      Delete