Saturday, August 11, 2018

*D*is for Denim ► SoSS

Our new challenge over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

This was a hard one to create, I wasn't even able to "think" Denim 😓

Well, since I just had to come up with something, I stamped the cute little guy from Viva Las VegaStamps and masked it with fluid. The background of my tag is a stamp from Darkroom Door, all the text, except the sentiment which is computer generated, is also VLVS.

Hop on over to our blog and throw some snark at us, we're all catchers 💪


Don't you just love Edna, she looks so very distinguished in her outfit. Thanks Sistah Lee, for creating this awesome mood board for us :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant as always, sistah! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the BEST tags. I love this one, and it's the perfect sentiment for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this guy is the cutest - love his denims!!!!!

    ReplyDelete