Saturday, July 28, 2018

*J* is for Junk ►Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers


Yes, it's this very special time again .... our bi-weekly challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

This time it's such an interesting theme:

*JUNK*


I decided to take a kraft bag and turn it into something I can use as a gift ....

I used a Dyan Reaverly stamp on a panel I had sprayed with Distress Spray stain, the sentiment is also from her collection.

I placed an Artist Trading coin behind the image, just for fun :)

Hop on over and join our fun!


As always, our dear Sistah Lee has come up with an amazing mood board ...







9 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous recycled bag! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Love that sentiment - a great gift bag for a boozy gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Hut der steht ihr so gut! Spitze! Eine toll gestaltete Tüte ist das ! Schönes Wochenende liebe Majo!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh Majo!!
    That is such an awesome idea for a gift bag!
    Love the image and sentiment to boot!
    Fab job sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I nearly went the gift bag route myself, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - I have a freidn this resembles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is quite fabulous! Not to mention that sentiment, truer words... :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Du verblüffst mich immer wieder mit deinen wunderbaren Kreationen. Ganz toll, liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete