Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Art Journaling with Viva Las VegaStamps!

Good morning, my friends!

I'd like to show you another Art Journal page which I created for Viva Las VegaStamps.

I used Distress Oxides in three different colours on my watercolour paper and applied some texture with a stencil. For a bit more interest, I did some stamping with the scribble circle and the crossmarks background stamp.

I stamped the scribble heart overlapping, the second time without re-inking. 

I had to stamp the sentiment twice, since I changed the words just a bit (Excuse me, Mr. Warhol!)

The exclamation mark is from this sentiment: 9184!

I distressed the edges, et voilà, ready is my journal page.



I used the following stamps:


I used some Miracle Tape to glue my page into my journal! 

Happy Crafting and a Happy week for you all!


4 comments:

  1. Very nice journal page, great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page -love the stamps and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderbar! Ein geniales Design Majo! oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Majo, das ist wieder so ein Werk, das man wieder und wieder betrachten kann und immer etwas neues darauf entdeckt. Ganz großes Kino!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete