Friday, April 1, 2016

Flowers at the CRAFT STAMPER

This is the first time I participate in the challenge at the Craft Stamper. I have a subscription for the magazine, but I always forget to check the online Challenge, not this time :)

I used a Darkroom Door background stamp and the beautiful Wildflower dies from Sizzix. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.

Now I just hope they will like my creation :)


See the sparkle, it's Perfect Pearls Mist "Biscotti", I love that colour!




Have a wonderful weekend, finally the sun started to shine today ♥

8 comments:

  1. I cannot wait until I get these dies in my mail tomorrow! I've seen so many awesome makes with them. I love how you've painted the cutouts and your card looks marvelous! They are sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hach, liebe Majo, wie wunderschön! Diese Stanzen haben mir es auch sehr angetan. Mal sehen ob sie von der Messe mit mir nach Hause gehen ;-)
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty creation, Majo! I like the soft colours and the subtle sheen. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It, and I hope you'll play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card .... the colours are so pretty and I love the added sheen. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous entry to the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pretty delicate arrangement, thank you for joining us at Craft Stamper this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete